Thursday, April 03, 2008

cherry blossoms cookies





Yesterday I baked these cherry blossoms cookies. It is easy, just I put cherry blossoms preserved with wine for a while, and ressons as topping.

Today I have a lesson with some adults. It is the first lesson of this term. The theme of this year is "enjoying and eating English", though I just decided it.

So at first we'll listen to SAKURA (it is a really typical Japanese song) and tranlate them into English, and eat them.

If you know some "easy" English picture book or song or just book related with some sweets , please tell me with the recipe.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Mieko,
お久しぶりですね。Sorry it has taken me such a long time to catch up on your posts. Your life has changed a lot since the last time I read your blog.

As for easy stories about sweets. One is The Gingerbread Man. And another is Hansel and Gretel. Do you know them?

Anonymous said...

Hi,I'm really happy to get your comments. Yes, I know two storries, and I've baked ginger bread man cookies and candy house.

Well, You told me you blog page for gardening, please tell me again.

Now it's summer, it's hot and humid.