Friday, August 15, 2008

UNAGI




Anyway it is too hot, too humid and we have much thunder and ligntuning every evening or night. We are actaully in the summer.
This week my husband has one-week-off.
So the first half my mother-in-law, and my mother came to stay with us.
My mother-in-law is over 80. And one her hobby (she has lots of hobbies) is playing golf, on the other hand for this vacaiton my husbaand goes to play golf early morning. (because sunrise golf is really cheap). She also went to paly early morning golf. They got up "3", and left home "3;30", and came home "9;30". Of course when she came back to our house, she took a long nap.
My mother's hobby is "eating". So my mother and my family (eating is common hobby in our family) went to (took the trouble to go) KAWAGOE to eat eels.
We love eels, not dragon rolls. UNAHYU--eels &rice.
My husband ate 2 layers eels.
My daughter ate eel and soup rice.
Other members ate normal UNAJYU.
Well, his days-off are only three days including this weekend.
From this evening our daughters are coming back with her friends.
It means he turns into a chauffeur, and I turn into housemaid.
The busiest summer vacation is starting.

No comments: