Thursday, October 23, 2008

tiny things





I got this toy? gadget? from a friend. Do you know that what it is? It's a toilet. When the lid opens, a small face goes up and start to sing, of course in Japanese. Probably it sings "I did a huge poo, I'm refreshed, It'll be a nice day today." Until now when students open the entrance door, they find it, they open the door and burst into laughter.





I found a mantis on the gate. Now it is getting cold.Unconsciously I talked to my self "Are you OK?"






Not a tiny thing, they are long things. They a vine of sweet potatoes. Did you know that they are editable. I didn't know it. A woman who is into natural life told me. I cooked them into KINPIRA ; I grilled them quickly with soy sauce and SAKE. YUMMY!






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that's cool.
I didn't know sweet potato vines were edible.

Mantis are neat, but they bite very hard. I remember finding one when I was a child, and it bit me, and I couldn't remove it from my finger for almost 10 minutes.

Anonymous said...

Fortunately I havn't such a n expericne. This morning I saw a? or the ? mantis. It got brown. Yes, winter is just around the corner.