Sunday, February 08, 2009

yesterday

I got up at 7, left home at 7:30. And I got health check without breakfast. It was finished about 10. My husband picked me up. At the clinic we got branch.
I hope I have nothing wrong, but I might have something wrong. Unfortunately I was pointed out in breasts check by a doctor. He said it might be just fat. I believe so. Actually before I was pointed out about the same thing.
I also gut uterus check, now I'm taking a wait-and-see approach.
And I had barium contrastx-ray. Especially in the afternoon, I had diarrhea. It couldn't be helped I had to discharge the barium. it made me really tired.
At 6 PM, I got up, but it was trouble to prepare dinner, So we went out for dinner. And we had ramen. After that we went to see a movie. It was a night show, so it was not expensive. The movie was finished at 11. We dropped by a nearby public bath. I went to bed at 12.

It was really tiring but exciting day.
This week I have a Valentine lesson week. I'm going to have a craft lesson with my students.
Do you have any plans for your Valentine?

No comments: