Sunday, March 01, 2009

art, coffee and science

This weekend I went to SHIMOKITAZAWA in TOKYO. It is near SHIBUYA. The main purpose is to see my daughter's exhibition. It's not her own exhibition, group-exhibition. SHIMOKITA ( we call the town the shorten name of SHIMOKITA), is the town for youth, it is full of young power. I recall my youth.
While I was waiting for my mother-in-law, I was in a cafe. The sigh of the cafe says "cafe loved by Mr.YAMURA SOU". He was a low-keyed actor but he made his presence fell. (For in my mother's generation, he was a cool, smart and handsome actor, of course my daughters don't know him.) Some shops are really old and low-keyed. Unfortunately this shop is going to
be closed next week.
I found an interesting shop. They deal with science materials. There are skeletons, stars' map, and many things. I bought a science picture book.

3 comments:

emiramieko said...

wow! ur english is really gud!

Anonymous said...

Hi Lady-Mieko, Thanks for your comments. What a coincidence! We have the same name. Do you have kanji-name? How many "MIEKO" are there in the world?

emiramieko said...

XD
mieko is my nick-name. i got it from a quiz.
my real name is emira! neway hajimemashitte (is it correct)~
i dont really know about kanji coz its kinda complicated for me..