Monday, September 14, 2009

a new gadget



Can you see our new gadget?
Do you know it?
It is called "TAKOYAKI-ki".
Do you know TAKOYAKI?
It is a kind of round unsweetened small pancake and there is usually cut-octopus in it.
We put sauce (in my house OTAFUKU sauce) on it.
When my daughters were little, I often made it. Since the gadget was broken, we have not had it.
When guests come to my house, I always put electrical pan on the table ( we call it hot-plate) and make OKONOMIYAKI (unsweetened vegetable pancake).
The other day when we went out shopping, we found it was on sale --just it was 880yen.
We bought it, and last night we made TAOKOYAKI.
The first time, they are usual TAKOYAKI.
I said to Lea, "When my daughters were little, they didn't eat octopus, so I put sausage or cream instead of octopus".
And she grinned.
yes, the second time, she put chocolate and the NUTELLA.
Yuki said "It is abnormal TAKOYAKI", but she ate all of them.
A few days ago, my one word made her angry. The word was "You are a child here in Japan."
She claimed "Don't use the word child".
But-- she is still a kind of child. ( I hope she doesn't see this blog, though she know this blog.)

No comments: