Friday, April 23, 2010

Today's book


This year? this half of the year ? until summer? or his spring? --- any until "someday", I try to read all unprocessed books that I have to read and I want to read.


Yesterday I wrote about the book of "Bill Gates the road ahead". This book is , I think, it's really American. Compared the book -- How to be an Alien.


Do you know the book? (I hope, Tim can hear me.) Though some parts were difficult to understand including jokes, this book gave me enough image about Englishmen and Englishwomen. And this book reminded me of Sherlock Holmes ( I got his image from books I read in my childhood in Japanese)
And on some parts the image of Englishmen is smiler to stubborn but gentle Japanese men who were born before ,during or since World War.
Now it cleared up. Though it is a little bit cold, it is nice afternoon, isn't it?

No comments: