Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Rainy season has started

According to the weather report rainy season has started. Probably it's right. Last Sunday it is humid and cloud, the day before yesterday, it was raining. Yesterday it was sunny and humid. And today until 10 o'clock, it was raining, now it is sunny.


I don't have drying machine, so this morning I didn't washing. But suddenly the sun came out, so I did washing quickly, and dried them out. In one hour my classes will start. So I already take them in the room, and now, I turned on air conditioner in the class room to dehumidify.


Well, Well, do you know rusk? In America it seems to be called Melba toast. We often see at bakeries, it makes sense, because usually rusk is made from bread which gets dry or hard. Of course at bakeries, they seem use broken bread or excessive amount bread.

To tell the truth, I don't like bread rusk very much.


But these days my friend baked butter cake rusk, and she said "it was delicious". (Unfortunately I couldn't taste it, she lives in another prefecture.)

And instead of it (it happens coincidentally), I got rusk of puff shells.

"It is delicious."
Opt. it starts raining again. I have to close the windows.

No comments: