Friday, July 16, 2010

Hanjyuku-Kasutera


What is Hanjyuku-Kasutera? it is recently popular as one of sweets that we buy at Tokyo station.
Yesterday Yuki bought it for me. Hanjyuku means half-boiled eggs, and Kasutera is a kind of sponge cake and it came from Portugal. He brought it with a special cooler bag that cost 300 yen. Well, everything that is sold at Tokyo station seems to be expensive and stylish.





Well the inside is,--- can you see?
The top of it is like really soft custard sauce, so it has the adjective of Hanjyuku. and the rest of it is, yes, actually kasutera. And the taste is similar to baked cheese cake.




From today, some mothers of my students come to talk with me in turn. It is the week of parent-teacher conference. Who is a teacher? Of course it's me. Though I'm a teacher of this small English school, from some mothers I seem to be a senior mother.
Yes, it's true. While being noticed by myself I'm much older than mothers of my students.


Well, well, I bought one gadget. Can you guise what is for?

No comments: