Thursday, July 29, 2010

She is cute!

Before starting this blog, let me show my thanks. You voted! I'm glad to make sure that some people come to see this blog. Thank you. This question of " where do you live" is being put here for a while. If you don't vote, please do it!

Well, who is "she" of the title.
A girl who started to take piano lessons here since this April. She is 7 years old. My impression of her is "white girl", opt, it is Japanese English. "a light-skinned girl". Yesterday, suddenly she changed into a brown and sun-tuned girl. According to her until the day before yesterday her "red" skin hurts because of getting sun-damaged, now she feels itchy.
Last weekend her family went to the sea. We have no sea, so they went to the next prefecture, it usually takes 3 hours by car on the weekend.

And for her it was the first time to go to the sea.

Me "How was the sea?"
She" It was salty, it wast true that the sea water was salty."
Her answer was fulled of surprise and satisfaction. What a cute girl she was!

I also asked her, "which do you prefer the sea? or pools?"
Her answer is "the sea".

My family has not been to the sea often though we love to eat fresh fish at the spot.
The reason is that my daughters used to have atopic dermatitis. When I went to a beach, as soon as my daughters stepped into the beach, their skin changed into red and they started to feel itchy. So we evacuates to a restaurant near the beach.
We went another beach, but it was the same.
When they became elementary school students, their dermatitis seemed to have gone. So we went to the sea sometimes. But I had been always afraid of their dermatitis.
So we have not often been to the sea.
Well, let me add to the conversation with the girl,

She said she played with her brother , who is much older than she, in the sea, and her mother was watching them. ( I don't know what their father was doing.)
The reason why her mother was watching is ---, "my mother doesn't have a swimming suit"
I laughed. Can you guess her mother's feeling????
Actually I also put away my old-fashioned swimming suit these days.
And for a while I won't buy a new swimming suit for a while. Because I don't like to stay on the beach under the sun shine. (Well, I keep another swimming suit for swimming in the pool though)

No comments: