Sunday, August 01, 2010

These are "the" eels.

Last night we could get eels, it was easy, because the day of 'USHI NO HI" has already gone.
Do you remember that last weekend we missed having eels?


They were delicious.


Especially "I" was really satisfied.





Some people in Japan love eels, and some people in Japan don't like eels.

I have one friend who likes ( or loves) eels like me, she lives in another prefecture.

And her husband doesn't like eels, so when we meet (probably once or twice a year) we eat eels without thinking of people who don't like eels.



Why did I eat eels often even though I love eels?


The main reason was cost performance.




When I asked to my family "which do you prefer eels or meat?"


Their answers were "meat".




Now just there are two members, Yuki has a favorite steak house, it tastes good, but for me, it's too much. It means the cost performance related with ECO, probably eels is better, though it depends on Yuki's apatite. And actually I want to eat stead, because I used to be a meat&sweets-eater.(When I was a child, I didn't like fish, vegetables, and my main was cake or cookies instead of rice.)




No comments: