Monday, August 30, 2010

The first week of September

Though accurately September starts from this Wednesday, on my calender it is the first week of September.
Though it's really hot, in the entrance hall autumn comes.
Yesterday, after doing house chores, I attended a Toast Master meeting. A woman made an interesting speech, the title is "a myth of vitamins". The contents are like that, "We are always exposed by excessive information about vitamins. We can get enough amount of vitamins from our daily life. We are not victims of vitamin addiction."
Autumn is the best season to rethink about our daily diet, I hope we can harvest a enough crop.
This rice ball work is drawn by my elder daughter probably when she was 10 or 11 years old. "Rice balls evoke our Japanese spilt"

After the meeting, Yuki picked me up and we went to a big home center, and we bought some seedlings, Brussels sprouts, and red-leaf lettuce.
I wondered whether I bought them or not because of this heat temperature. Anyway this early morning I planted them. I hope they will survive and grow up.

No comments: