Sunday, August 29, 2010

I did Sunday's housechores.









Before writing about today's house chores, well, well--- Thanks for voting the poll. And as I expected, octopus is not popular (or some people dislike it). Octopuses are really popular in Japan, and for some elderly people they are too to chewy to eat. Squids are also chewy, but probably octopuses are more chewy than squids.










About me I don't like avocado Sushi, some one said it tastes like sea urchin eggs. Unfortunately I don't like sea urchin eggs either.And I like eels, and SHIRAUO.
If you are interested in SUSHI more, look at this site.

This morning, I cleaned the house, once a week I clean the rooms of upstairs.
And "finally" I weeded the garden, though it's not perfect.
Well, it's almost noon, I'll prepare lunch--- cold UDON. And I'm going to go to Toast Master meeting. Today I don't need to make my speech. Have a nice afternoon (in Japan).































No comments: