Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Apple season has come???


Now I'm OK, though I think I'm not a positive person in world-wide vision, I seem to be back to an usual positive person in Japanese version. (Sorry, just some people understand this meaning.)


As of now my life style is getting along with my delicate health, but I'll try to overcome it to spend my 50's life lively --- My Big Sister , I'll promise you, but please beg forgiveness to murmur sometimes about my health condition. I like to mumble to myself.


Well, a few weeks ago I got a bottle of Japanese pear jam, and even now it is still a season of pears in this area.

On the other hand an apple season seem to have come. Yesterday a lady brought apples saying "fresh apples in this year", and on the same day I got a package from a friend. The inside of it was apple jelly, not usual jelly a boiled whole apple wrapped apple jelly.
We enjoyed pears, apples --- autumn is a wonderful season, isn't it?
So we call autumn "autumn for eating". (Autumn has three names, autumn for reading, autumn for sports)
And in autumn seasonable foods are chestnuts, SHITAKE mushroom, grilled SUNMA (fish), ginkgo nuts, sweet potatoes and " new rice".
In this area we can enjoy " new rice", easily. Actually until I came to this area I was not interested in the taste of rice. I'm really happy to enjoy the taste of rice, especially new rice.
Let's enjoy the autumn for eating.


No comments: