Sunday, September 05, 2010

September and --- early Halloween


This time last year Lea started to live with us, (I sometimes think back fondly on her).

One day we took her to YANA to eat AYU, on the way home coincidentally we found big Halloween pumpkins in the field. So I bought some.

The farmer said "Probably next year I'll make them".


So yesterday I check the situation to the farm "How are pumpkins this year?"
They are already "done". I couldn't bring them by myself, even though the farmer would carry them into the car.

So in the evening I went there again, of course with "YUKI".

We bought ? (it is a quiz, how many pumpkins did we buy) pumpkins. And we put two of them in the entrance.


This hot weather made them bigger quickly than last year, so some of them got orange, but some of them are still white. The pumpkins we got last year were suitable size to handle by one person or one kid. Every pumpkin this year, is really big, or too big to handle by one person.

I'm thinking how we handle them with my students.



No comments: