Monday, September 27, 2010

This week has started

Last week I was really bad, I managed to do all my work except house wife's work though. And even now I have had a headache and dizziness. It can't be helped, I have to do deal with my condition in this unstable season. It is an usual thing for me.

It is easy to omit the house chores, just I closed my eyes in the house.

But, this morning -- it was a collection day, so I put a big plastic bag in which Yuki put trash, outside. I heard something clink. Two cans were there. I opened the back and take out them. --- I need to train him more.

And this bad condition seemed to make me bad-tempered more. Though I'm seemed to be open-minded, I'm partly really stubborn. So this bad condition made me build a barrier around myself. (I hope this sentence will make sense.)

A woman said

Where is the pianist who is not playing the piano?
Where is the surgeon who cannot operate?
Why, in Japan people become an English teacher who cannot speak English well ---?
I couldn't answer it.

Well, well, I have to stop murmuring.
Anyway suddenly an autumn came, every tree started to change the color.




4 comments:

Tarrah08 said...

Meiko, I was beginning to worry you may have come down with a cold/flu since it had been quite a few days since your last post, so it was great to see your post today! I must confess I too, when very busy and must let a task go..it's the daily house chores which seem to always be the easiest and I too use a type of "tunnel vision" or 'closing my eyes to the house.) While Fall is a welcome relief from the heat of summer here in Florida and my favorite season.....it takes a bit for me to adjust mentally to the change...less daylight...a bit more gray, cloudy days..makes me a bit of a grouch as I fight off gloomy feelings this sudden change has brought about.. Perhaps, a bit of this for you as well? We don't get the lovely color change in the trees here in Florida, one must travel a bit north to view that part of the season. Lovely wreath! And relieved to read your feeling better at the start of this new week! :)

P.S. I hope this wasn't too long and apologize if it was. :)

Mieko said...

Thanks Tarrah08.
I'm glad to know that there are some people who wait for my diary.
Here "autumn leaves" season is just around the corner. Nikko is one of very famous spot to see autume leaves. So this season it is very crowded on weenends. But we are going to see the "autumn leaves" this year, it is a kind of annal event for us. Usualy it takes one hour by car, but to see it, we usualy go out at5 o'clock and goes back home at 10 o'clock-- to avoid the conegestion.

Anonymous said...

I was fortunate enough to have Chiyo-san arrange for a trip to Nikko Park in October, when the Fall colors were on display. It was a winding road but very beautiful. We went to the famous falls and stopped to try YOMOGI along the way. I read later that the falls is a popular place for people to commit suicide! Jan

Mieko said...

Jan --- the winding road sometimes gives some people sickness. Were you OK?