Thursday, December 02, 2010

December came


Now already Christmas month has started though today it is just December 2. In the sun room constantly Apple pinatas are increasing, 25 pinatas are going to be made this year. Every student(including adults) bring something small there and put them in each pinata. And the last lesson of this year they are going to come home with their own pinata as their Christmas present.

I already finished decorating for Christmas.
I hang a big sock with the toys of snowflakes, Thanks Jan.

And put some window clings on the window of our living room.


On the wall of entrance I put a picture that was drawn by my "younger" daughter when she was 6 or 7 years old.
I also put a writhe I made about 20 years ago, that was the first my"complicated" handmade for Christmas as a young mother.
And, I put some Christmas eggs that were the last "complicated" my handmade for a mother.
Anyway I don't like sawing or doing complicated handmade.

And on the other shelf, I put some toys that were increasing naturally with my daughters growth.

Today I went to a nursery school to read Christmas books, one of boos was this one.

2 comments:

Tarrah08 said...

I think your handmade wreath is wonderful! And the window clings are very cute! Those are usually the first decorations up for any holiday at my house because my daughter can do them and it helps satisfy her strong desires for all the decorations to be done at once ..even when I'm not quite ready! ;) I also love to display the many handmade decorations from when my older children were little, like the picture created when your daughter was small..they are my "treasures" and hold such wonderful memories! That's what I think is so great about your apple pinatas, parents who receive them at Christmas will be so pleased and I'm sure they will become "treasures" to display every year for quite a long time. :)

Mieko said...

Tarrah Thanks for your commets.
Actually the small stuffs hold many memories. An interesting thing is that I remember a scne as soon as I see a stuff, my daughters don't remember though.