Friday, March 25, 2011

soda bread

During the day I baked this carrot's soda bread with home bakery.
I only add one tablespoon brown sugar, so it's really healthy. If you want more sweet, you can put cream cheese on it as topping.
And --- one neighbor came saying "Are you free?". Yesterday she took a day off. According to the news, this area was supposed to be blacked out in the evening. Fortunately it wasn't carried out. But anyway we went walking to a tearoom that took 40 minutes on foot. It was a calm day. We had a good tea there, and we went back on foot.
When I got home, it was almost 6 o'clock. While I was taking a rest, Yuki who went to TOKYO on business trip called me. He would came back at 8. So I started to cook for dinner. We had dinner about 8, and --- that's all. Nothing special.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are the trains running as normal? That's a good sign that Yuki went to Tokyo on regular business. Have the schools started again? How was your "open house"...did you have any students come? Your carrot soda bread looks good! Jan

Mieko said...

Jan, Thanks. Trains don't run as "usual" base, but as you know, trains run too much in TOKYO.So trains in TOKYO and Shingaknsen bounded for TOKYO has no problem even though they don't run on an usual schedul. On the other hand his workplace in TOCHIGI hasn't opened yet. He can work in TOKYO, but he can't work in TOCHIGI.
Two students came --- on their usual time, it meant at night. They thought that as I updated my blog, I would do usual lesson.
On the other hand, some neighbors came.
To open house with these books is one of my assigment in these ten years.