Friday, June 10, 2011

Finally --- she did it

Finally,my younger daughter M got an official job offer from a housing maker. Until now the rate of potential recruits among the future graduates in next spring is said to be about 50%. Anyway she could survive. Phew!!!.I felt like a weight had been lifted off my shoulders. I know students don't go to university to seek for working "at a company", but as one of parent, if their children don't have any specialty or have usual common sense, it is happy for them to work at a 8stable) company. The most stable working place is probably to be civil servant. Unfortunately the exam is "now" very competitive. Some people who wants to be a civil servant go to a special school.And even if they pass the exam, some people must be waited for a few years as an part time employer.

Anyway she is going to start on her adult career. (I learned this phrase yesterday, thanks Jan)

Today it is the last weekday, I will have a calme weekend.

2 comments:

mss @ Words Into Bytes said...

Congrats to you and your daughter. I thought my son was independent but then he lost his job in the recession. Now he has gone back to school to get a better degree.

So we are "back at square one" (back at the start).

Mieko said...

Thanks "mss@Words Into Bytes".
And I'm sorry to hear that, But I believe getting a better degree will give him another and suitable job.

Well,,, do you know that my elder daughter doesn't settle yet.