Monday, September 19, 2011

Dinner with a neighbor

Though today is the last day of three-day weekends, Yuki went to work as usual. (He doesn't come back yet.) For me, half of the day is a usual day, and half of the day is a holiday. I prepared for this week's classes, and went glossary grocery shopping as usual Mondays. But today, I didn't need to have dinner alone. My next-door neighbor invited me to have dinner together.The couple of my next-door neighbor is  are in the  their 60's. Mr. M is retired but he still works sometimes to help in his nephew's office. Ms.M is a housewife. Sometimes she and I go out. For example, last month we went to a concert. I think we keep our distance well. Our relationship is not too close not too far. We have a comfortable relation ship. (Does it make sense?) It was the first time to have dinner at their house. Unfortunately Yuki couldn't join us. But next time he'll join us. These days Yuki and I reconsider our life in UTSUNOMIYA.Without children activities and without the name of the company he now works at, we have to build  a communication  develope friendships with local people to spend our further life. It is a good thing to have dinner with our neighbors like today. Mr.& Ms. M are really nice, outgoing and comfortable with people. Unfortunately he "can't" play golf because of having a bad back.

No comments: