Friday, September 09, 2011

Do you like to work in a team?

"Do you like to work in a team?" , this question was yesterday's topic for high school students class. It might be difficult to answer with yes or no, it depends on the situation.
Three of four students said "yes". The other said "no".

The student who said no, said" to tell the truth I prefer work in a team to a solitary work, but I don't desert a project when I'm absent, or I leave. "
The students who said yes, said "we can share opinions, and responsible".

This conversation reminded me of an opinion. At a Toaster master meeting, we had such a topic "why Japanese product can keep high quality".
A person said, "we are good at working in a team  beyond generations.Though it has a bad point, because of lifetime employment, our spirit, responsibility, skills cross from one generation to another."

On the other hand, thinking about me, teaching English at home is a kind of solitary work. I don't need to hesitate anythings to others. I do what I want to do. But once I quite, everything will be finished.
And being a house wife is also a kind of solitary work, I think.

Now here in Utsunomiya Cambell (Cambell Early?)  grapes are in season. This morning I made fresh grape juice. It was the first time, because I didn't know that it was not unnecessary to take out the seeds.
The necessary thing is that we should strain juice through "rough" strainer.





No comments: