Saturday, September 24, 2011

I've prepared for the Halloween month.

October is just around the corner. It means -- the Halloween month is just around the corner.
 Can you see a real orange pumpkin? I don't know the real name, it is called "KORINKEE" in Japanese. I hear that we can eat them raw as a kind of fruit. (Usually when we eat pumpkins, we cook them.) I bought it at a local farmer's shop nearby.
I decorated the rooms with Halloween goods.


 And I prepared books and music to read at nursery schools, and costumes for my students who aregoing to do trick or treat in the end of October. New Halloween books also arrived. (Thanks Jan)

The books were in a big box that arrived the other day. The box was from Jan. She sent some books (mainly for Halloween) to me. I was really surprised when I opend it, because I found a familiar author's name  in the books.  It was Taro Gomi. He is  a famous Japanese author. I  sometimes see  Reimported cars (from America to Japan). But it was the first time to get a reimported book.
Does everyone know Taro Gomi?


No comments: