Saturday, September 03, 2011

September comes

Summer is going away. This summer I got lots of souvenirs. I don't like if someone felt the burden of buying souvenirs. But sharing souvenirs while talking with each other is fun.

I bought one for my students in Taiwan.
One student shared one from her trip to America.
Another student shared one from his trip to Miyazaki.
Another student shared one from her trip to NASU.
Another student shared one from his trip to Hawai.
Another student shared one from her trip to Disney Sea.


Another student shared one from her trip to Shizuoka.
And my neighbor bought this cake after waiting in a long line in Tokyo.

Not only my students but also Yuki enjoyed these souvenirs. So the last souvenir in this summer is this one --- from Yuki's business trip to Osaka. One of them are cookies of OKONOMIYAKI.





No comments: