Saturday, August 01, 2015

Akari got one-year old. -3-

During M's staying, she usually takes a lesson of architect at school for one day here in Utsunomiya.
So I was taking care of Akari on a weekday.
 
First I went to a baker to have morning snack at 10 o'clock.
Akari ate baby rice crackers.



Then I went to the library.
On the day from 11;00 to 11:40, story time was held for babies--- of course in Japanese.
Additionally  on the third Tuesdays from 11:00 "I" do story time in English for babies.




She listened to the storyteller hard, and played or read books.
Then we had lunch at restaurant.
At this restaurant they serve low-allergy menu, it means eggs, milk, wheat are not included. These days during having baby food they recommend not to eat eggs, mile and wheat much. So there Akari "ate" rice-bread, soy milk stew and baked potatoes,  I ate "stake".
Additionally the price of Akari's food and my food were alomst same.


No comments: