Friday, April 15, 2016

Staying at home

Today, I stay at home all day. My lesson starts at 4:00 and finishes at 10:00.

I got up at usual time 6:30, cooked breakfast with my husband.
He went to work at 8:20.
And I did doing the dishes, doing the laundry, wiping the floor and toilet while baking these cookies for my snack.


 
I'll tell you my day in chronological order. You may not be interested in it, however writing it prevent me from being lazy, though being lazy is not so bad.
 
 
It's 10 o'clock.
I have started reviewing English vocabulary. I  take 25-minute skype English lesson.
 
It's 11 o'clock.
I have to prepare lesson for high school students of next week.


Now, it's12:20.
Lunch time, though I just put the pre-cooking dishes into a plate.
The pre-cooking dishes for this week have gone.
The top of rice is Natto.



Now it's almost 2:00.
I have done my preparation. So I need taking a nap for a while.

 
Now it's past 3:00.
My napping time is finished.
I took in the laundry. (I don't have an automatic washing machine.)
After 30 minutes' practicing the piano, students will come in turn.
I've already prepared a rice ball as my supper.
The last lesson is finished at 10:00.
 
This week is almost finished without no problem.
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: