Monday, October 31, 2016

Happy Halloween

Happy Halloween" Today it is Halloween, isn't it?
Here in Japan, the weekend here and there Halloween events were held.

In my house, last Friday I hold our Halloween event.
My friend who is an actress came and read aloud  " a little bit" scary story.

 
Kids made these Jack-O'-Lantern crafts.


And some adults and I were going to eat dinner out, -- however-- it was rainy (so it seemed to be bothering to go out)  and we had enough budget (all of them are sound wives ( a little bit elder), so I made gratin and BBQ chicken -- Oh I forgot to take the photos.
 
My Halloween was finished. So I changed the decoration into another one for Thanks giving day.

November is just around corner.
In November, I'm going to attend to two events for Thanks giving  day (to introduce American culture ) with my friend.
 
Happy Halloween!!

No comments: