Thursday, February 08, 2007

She beats me.

Who's "she"? My youhger daughter.
I like reading the consulataion page on the newspaper. This morning such a story appeared.

I'm in the 40's. I have a calm life with my husband and kids. BUT these days I really envy my close friends who are shingle, work hard and enjoy their rich life, and my sisteres whose son go to a first-class university. Probably I can't stand the situation that my close people have higher-class life. What should I do?

The adviser said "Do you know the story of "blue bird"? Don't look for a blue bird which is far, hold hard on your close blue bird. Your current live was built by your self step by step.

I understand what the adviser said. AND I also understant her feeling.

I said to my daugher "I'M REALLY AGREE WITH HER".
She said "To whom do you want to boast of having a kid who go to a first-calss shcool?"
I said "no one specail, because if I boat such a thing I must be hated"
She said " If you don't have no one, you don't need to envy such thing."

Yes, she is right.
I know that I've sticked at first-class universities becayse I failed to do that, it was a long long ago.
I like her broad-minded chracter.

No comments: