Tuesday, April 05, 2011

Did I become senile?

Though it is a silly story ------ Yesterday when I tried to use my camera, it said "this is almost out of juice". So I "actually" took new batteries out of the drawer, opened a package(there were four batteries in one package), and changed the old batteries into the new batteries. I tried to use my camera again. As soon as I took two photos, the same sign appeared. "Did I mistake anything? Did I put the same batteries instead of the new one?" So I took out of the batteries and put the rest of the batteries in the new package. It was true that I put new batteries, because there was only wrap in the table. But as soon as I took two photos, the same sign appeared. This time I gave up. Anyway I could some photos. And at night I told this thing to YUKI. I also said "probably my camera would had little life, it would get older". He agreed with me saying "the camera with battery cells is obsolete." And he immediately sat at the PC table to search a new camera with a digital single-lens reflex. He loves such gadget though he seldom use a camera. But it's too expensive --- for me. And I want a simple camera. On the other hand when Yuki use a camera, it is the time that he takes works of our elder daughter. So he has wanted a digital single-lens reflex camera.


Anyway he researched. And today came.

I changed battery into other new ones in another new package. And it worked without any sign.

This is the photo of today's breakfast.


Did I become senile? Or was the package defective?

And will Yuki buy a new camera????


P.S Today's bread is TOFU bread. I used TOFU instead of water.

2 comments:

mss @ Zanthan Gardens said...

Tofu bread sounds interesting. Do you have a recipe?

Mieko said...

I baked it with my homebakery machine. Just put these ingredients into the machine.
(for this one block bread like this photo)
bread flour 250g
sugar 30g
salt 3g
butter or margerin 30g
TOFU 100g
milk or soy mile 80cc
dry yeast 3g


I hope it can help you.