Friday, December 15, 2006

the photo of sky


Can you guess where the photo of sky was taken? A few weeks ago my yougher daughtr went to a school excursion to OKINAWA.
Yes, this is the sky of OKINAWA.




This week she finaly developed the film, and showd them to me.
Most of photos are the photos of her friends without special views of OKINAWA. It can't be helped, because she is "just" a girl, and she said " We(my family) have been to OKINAWA, at that time I took lot of photos of OKINWA, so I didn't need more". It sounds natural.

Anyway she re-started to take photos of sky.

When she was a junior high school students, she often took photos of sky; and one day she watchd the sky too much, she had a traffic accident and was delivered to a hospital by ambulance, fortunately she didn't suffer case, of course now she was really fine.

BUT when she was a high school student she stopped doing it, and she was always impatient. Now she seems to get herself together and started to take photos again.
I'm really glad.
This Christmas Eve we are going to classical guitar consert together.

No comments: