Tuesday, December 19, 2006

strawberries



I got these straberries from a friend. This season the price of straberries is really high, so I'm really happy to get it.

This prefecture is well-known for straberries, probably every year's pack of straberries is a top in Japan. The straberries have a brand name : "TOCHIOTOME".

http://brandja.com/product/index_e.html

One of my husband friends is an orchardist of strawberries (though these strawberries were presented not by him). He works for these 4 monthes and earn all money for his life. He grows specail "TOCHIOTOME" and sells them to famous fruit shops and restaurants in big cities. For the 4 monthes he is said to work really hard without sleeping. After that his usual life seems to be gracious.

Well, go back to these straberries. When my daughters were little, I always bake a round cake and decorate it with lots of straberries and fresh cream. NOW my daughter said "instead of usual banana-yoghurt, make straverry- yoghurt. It's more healthy than cake".

it is right, so this morning we had "healthy" straberry yoghurt , of course my husband too.

No comments: