Monday, January 10, 2011

Please say "Congratulations" to Yuki


Did I tell you? Suddenly about three years ago YUKI got crazy about golf. Until them we thought golf is for rich people . And I think it so now , on the other hand I know in Tochigi we are in a little bit different situation about playing golf. It is just a excuse, but anyway we have lots of place to golf, so many people come to play golf from different prefecture using high transport fee and long hours. The people who live here like YUKI, don't waste of time and money to transport.


And last year, he got a member of a local golf club. I don't like that he uses (I don't write "waste") much money to play golf, on the other hand I like he is involved in a local community through playing golf. We are not a local people, and main world to him is "office". He doesn't have old friends here. (Well, thinking of me I'm in the same situation, but I'm enough involved in a local community.)


So these days I'm willing to agree of his playing golf about twice a month. And this time He won a first prise. He got a trophy, according to him , it was the first time to get a trophy since he was born. He looked very happy. But unfortunately he has no place to "boast". So Please say "Congratulations" to Yuki.
Of course I did, but while I said, I envied him because I have no chance to get a trophies, so I bluffed saying"I had got some trophies --- though it was a long long time ago --- where were they?" That's Yuki and Mieko.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to YUKI for winning his first trophy in golf! It MUST have been the new golf clubs! Jan and Nick

Mieko said...

Yuki said "Thank you, you are right. Suitable weapons are necesarry".
Well,Well ----- I hope he imporve his ability without dependance on more new weapons.