Monday, January 17, 2011

Yuki was at home

This morning here and there roads seemed to be full of cars which were running slower than usual, because of yesterday snows the roads in the shadow areas were frozen.
Anyway yesterday it was really cold. I don't know it would have caused something to Yuki but, anyway today he got diarrhea and absent from work. He went to his doctor. Fortunately he didn't suffer Norovirus. (Noroviruses are affecting in Japan.) On the other hand I'm fine. So today I went to a clinic as a monthly routine. and on the way home dropped by a clothes store to buy "HARAMAKI" for him. Do you know "HARAMAKI"? It is a belly-warmer. When Yuki and I were kids, we used to use it at night. We like to do something in a nostalgic, or old way when something happened. Now he is sleeping as a sheep without drinking.

At a gym I met a mother who is a mother of my younger daughter's classmate at elementary school. She said when her daughter and son left home she got empty-nest syndrome, and she wasn't able to do anything. And recommended to work out at gym by her neighbors she decided to come to this gym. Since then about half of year passed. Now she looks "VERY FINE".
In the gym there are many many vigorous women who seem to be in the same generation of me, or elder than I. I'm overwhelmed. Anyway until now I keep working out at gym. Today it was the forth time. Though you might not believe that, I'm really shy at gym --because I don't like working out. On the other hand I know that for me working out is really necessary, so I'll go there for a while.

No comments: