Saturday, April 30, 2011

my new gadget


Here is my new gadget, yes, it's a waffle maker.
Though I often bake pancake, I'm a little bit tied of it. So I bought it. It might be more healthy than pancakes, if I put less butter in the dough. Because it isn't necessary to put oil into the waffle maker before baking it.





Now one week consecutive holidays has started. The day before yesterday the gardener finished trimming the garden, so yesterday morning I went to a nursery center and bought some herb seedlings. And of course I did gardening. (From the evening I had usual lessons.)












Today in the morning we went to buy sweets for my mother and my brother's family, because tomorrow we will go to TOKYO to see my daughters and them. In the evening we 'll come back here with Yuki's mother. She is going to stay with us for three days.

The last day of this holiday will be my "free time", and an usual holiday.

For Yuki these holidays are a kind of vacation, but for my daughters they are only three days-off. So they don't come back here. And our younger daughter M seems to busy to do job hunting. Unfortunately she hasn't get a job after her graduation yet.(She is going to graduate this March)
This year the success rate of jug hunting for new graduates is said to be about 60%. I hope she will be counted to this rate. If she will not----- now I try not to think of it.
These days I often think what does raising kids mean. In the period of my mother probably marriage should have been a goal of growing up kids. So in this mean my mother and Yuki's mother must be successful mothers. Now the goal may be earning enough money constantly and getting enough insurance by them self, it means to become a steady office worker.
In this mean we may be unsuccessful parents. Anyway we are watching for them, and it gives some stress. I'm not used to watching for them patiently.













No comments: