Monday, May 16, 2011

Monday has started

Now it's almost 6:30 PM. I did most of chores of Monday. On Mondays I have no lessons at night, so since now my free time starts.

When I get up, I cleaned the room and had breakfast.
I checked e-mails, and --- started to prepare for this week's lessons.



It usually takes the longest time to prepare a kindergarten student lesson. Today I made some paper color pencils and books with holding paper.
The second longest preparation was for the lesson of high school students. I read stories and studied exercise books for myself.



When I finished the preparation for all of them it was 1 p.m. I cooked YAKISOBA and had it. After that I went to a dentist, and went to a women's clinic --- I have to go both of them regularly.
On the way home I dropped by a gym to workout.

Now I'm home.

What will I cook for me??? Just I'll microwave something for my dinner. (Today I don't need to make something for dinner for Yuki)
And -- now I remember one thing. I have to write a report.

Anyway the first day of this week has started.

No comments: