Friday, September 01, 2017

HerbTincture

Suddenly it got cold yesterday, though today it is cool not so cold. According to the weather forecast this weekend it seems to be cold again. As soon as it got cold, I had runny nose.  I might have caught a cold, but I think my autumn allergy has started.
This summer I have tried drinking herb tea more than iced coffee. And nowadays I seldom drink something cold. I drink something hot which I added some drops of herb tincture .
 
 
I learnt the arrange of this herb tincture which seems to ease the symptom of autumn allergy from a lady in July. At that time I made the bottle of herb tincture using her dry herb leaves which she deals with as her business.
I need to make it more.
 
Well, well, usually dry herb leaves are not so inexpensive.
I noticed that some dry leaves in the arrange recipe are able to made by myself.
They are fennel, and pepper mint.
I picked them, and dried them.
Leaves of fennel are better, but probably it is all right to use the stalks. (My fennels don't have enough leaves.)


 
 
They dried enough.
So this morning I cut them and mix with other herbs I bought on the internet.

 
And I soaked them into vodka.
It is need to place at list for two weeks.


From today I've started to take medicine.  Anyway I try to do any things (except tough exercise, taking something expensive more) to ease my autumn allergy.

No comments: