Friday, June 01, 2018

Visitng my firends' garden

This year I could visit my friends' garden again.
Her garden was beautiful as usual.

She is the first person I became friend when I came to this town.
So We've been friends for more than 30 years.
When both of us worked, we managed to try once a month to have lunch.
Though we had continued to do it, since she retired, when she was into her gardening she got very busy, and she debuted in a garden world.
So it was going to have more time together for us, we seldom talk each other.

Anyway I went to her garden and had an opportunity to talk with her.
 
 
 
 
I wanted to talk much more, however, while my staying visitors who want to see her garden drop by one after another, So I gave up and left her house.
 
I got lots of fennel. I have them in my garden, but they are not so good.


When I came home, I marinated fennel.

They suit to various foods.



No comments: