Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Discarding 10 things

How are you doing? I'm OK.
I've been continuing to discard 10 things.

The other day we went to Tokyo, and helped my mother  in-law with changing seasonable clothes. To tell the truth I thought most of her clothes should be discarded. However I never say it. We (Yuki and ) know, once I ask her whether this dress is needed or not, the chores won't be proceeded. Anyway we changed 7 big boxes of clothes.

And I know, before I mention such a thing, I should discard my clothes.
So I did it.

I did "discard", but not took them to the garbage corner, oar not a used shop.
I went to a café.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
There I had lunch, and
I joined a changing clothes meeting.
 
 
 
 
Everyone who brought some clothes has a right to get any clothes.
I didn't need to change clothes, just brought some "new" clothes which are not used.
It was fun to talk with the participants.

 

No comments: