Tuesday, August 21, 2018

Home delivery KAMAMESHI

When I was a child, typical home  delivery meals (foods? dishes?, I hope someone tell me.) were Japanese noodle, Sushi, and Eel bowls. When I was young, delivery pizza was common. And --
currently, many kinds of meals are delivered.

Since tomorrow, usual days have started, though there are still four members. Last night I was a little bit tired, so I was going to cook something easy for three members. Unexpectedly Yuki came back earlier.

So we ordered "KAMAMESHI".  It was the first time for four of us.
Kamameshi is a Japanese rice pilaf cooked in an individual  iron pot.
It is often served as EKIBEN at station. Ekiben is meals sold at station.

There are various typs of Kamameshi.
This time we ordered Eel-Kamameshi.

They were tasty.



No comments: