Wednesday, August 22, 2018

about EEl

Definitely I love UNAGI (eel).
And my mother, my mother in-law also loves one.

This summer,  there seemed to be a shortage of Eel.
One reason is that, currently not only in Japan, but also in other Asian country (China, Taiwan, and Korea) they knew the taste and started to eat them.
The second reason is that; we can eat Eel not only at Japanese restaurants but also at family restaurants or delivery service.

When Ah-chan got a preventive shot at hospital, we had lunch outside. She could stand up the "scary, and hard" shot. So as a reward she wanted a toy at a family restaurant.
(In family restaurants, they advertise attractive toys with kids lunch)
There I ate EEL.

About 1000yen.

As I told you yesterday, when I had no apatite, I ordered EEL to the delivery service.
s
 It was a little bit expensive, because it was delivered. About 1800 yen.

And today, Ah-chan has fever, so I took her to the hospital, and on the way home we had lunch at a family restraint.
Unfortunately, eel was sold out.



Additionally, when we visited my mother, we often eat EEL at a Japanese restaurant.
It is usually about 2500 yen.




No comments: