Friday, August 24, 2018

How many things you want to do do you have?

One of my younger friends, who are in her late 40s, sometimes tells me, "I did one of my 100 things I want to do".
When I hear that at first, I just told a joke about her activity.
I started to play the recorder -- actually I'm involved.
I finally went to "the shop".
I climbed a (low) mountain.
---- like that.
Some things are very easy, and  the others are a little bit difficult.

She is surely pursuing her "dream".
As the number increases, I'm interested in her activity, and I'm also influenced.

Her 100 things she wants to do is not completed. Probably there are more than 50 items.
So while she is pursing her "dream", she also adds her another dream.

It is interesting.
So I tried to do it.


And I was very surprised. Because the number didn't reach the number of 50.
I'm really observed or realistic person.

How many things do you list up what you want to do?


No comments: