Sunday, March 01, 2015

Tomomi's exhibition has finished


This year our elder daughter Tomomi  was able to hold her individual exhibition thanks to many supporters. I appreciate everybody. She is lucky to use a big workspace to make her works at college, she is lucky to get a chance of good connection, and "of course" she is lucky to get "warm eyes" from her parents and her grandmother's.
Thanks  to everyone.
 
When she decided to pursue herself in art world, I was really worried (though even now I'm worried about her life financially.) about her life. It was 6 years ago. I wrote my feeling on this blog. Some people recommend to her style, and some people accept my anxiety.
 
Anyway what we can do is just to watch and pay her cell-phone fee. (Are we indulgent parents?)
 
 
 

No comments: