Tuesday, March 10, 2015

The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up

I've just finished reading this book. If you don't read Japanese, you don't know this book.
This book became popular probably a few years ago. At that time, I was not so interested in this book, on the other had I was so interested in another book "DAN SHA RI".
What is "DAN SHA RI"?  Probably I've already introduced it on my blog. DAN means refuse, SHA means throw away and RI means get away. What do we refuse, what to we throw away and from what do we get away? It is our gadgets around of us. It is the book to introduce how to tidy up our houses.
 
And why I read the book I saw on today's blog is -- it won first prise on Amazon.usa.
The title is The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying up.
 
I was surprised to hear that, because though it's my image, American houses are big enough to stock many things, so for them it's easy tidy up their rooms.
 
Have you read it? If someone have read it, please listen to your opinion after reading it.
 
Actually, this book was also as interesting as the book of DAN-SHA-RI.
 
DAN-SHA-RI focused how we decrease the gadgets, and get away the feeling we want to get more and keep more.
I think it is the first step to tidy up our house and re-think our life style.
Next step is written in "The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying up" . It indicates where is a proper place for us and things.
 

No comments: