Tuesday, June 13, 2023

Good morning 0613

 

Today it is cloudy. So Yuki will be able to go to tennis, though it might start rain in the morning. 

He was asked to get some rice crackers at our favorite shop. He went there and kept in our house, he wants to give them to his friend as much as possible. I hope the friend will come to the tennis court.

Yesterday suddenly my on froze up. My pc is still three months old. So I called the pc center of my pc company and got some advise. The adviser asked me whether it I stole old version apps. I said “yes”, she said “they might be working , but they are not admitted to work on windows 11. In this case even they are not working, sometimes such situation(freezing) might occur”.

I need to buy two new version app, additionally when I changed the computer, we also changed a printer..



No comments: