Friday, September 29, 2023

Good morning 0929

 

Today it is the last day of my garage sell at cafe Karaku. In the afternoon I go there and take unsold goods back to my home, then of course I will,discard or take them to a used shop.

Yesterday an interesting thing happened at hospital. Yuki’s room is in the eight floor. I take his laundry and books to a lounge on the eighth floor (there a lounge on each floor) and talk with a nurse handing over them. There coincidentally I met my friend who is also my hairdresser. Of course both of them were very surprised. In her case her friend is there. Her friend has no family in Tochigi, so she supports her. She understood my situation. 

Then we went to Starbucks in the hospital and talk for a while. Yuki came down to buy his coffee, so three of us talked for a little. He also knows her. 

Well,  basically visitors are not allowed to see patients in the wards. But patients are allowed to buy something at Starbucks or a convenience store in the hospital. So my friend and I “coincidentally “ saw Yuki. 


No comments: