Friday, September 15, 2023

Good morning 0915

 

Yuki is still in hospital. Than we expected he seems to be in hospital longer. The result of blood check is getting better. 

On the other hand my mother is getting better than we expected. She “drinks” thickens food if she likes. And she she clearly denied  food she doesn’t like. According to my daughter she. Is tough picky. Well it doesn’t start recently. It is her character. So she is all right, though we don’t know when aspiration pneumonia happens. 

In the morning I will go to the gym.

On Japanese calendar, we have three-day weekend. I have no plan.

I was going to see a friend for the first time in 30 years. She lives in Osaka, now she is in Tokyo for a while. So she was going to visit Utsunomiya here. But because of sudden Yuki’s hospitalization I canceled. I might talk with her on video phone. 

No comments: