Friday, December 08, 2023

Good morning 1208

 

It is the last weekend of this week. I should go to the gym. On Saturday 49-day memorial service of my mother is hold. I won’t attend. My daughters and grand daughter are going to cover me, though the word “cover” might not a suitable word because without my attendance they can decide whether they attend it or not. Anyway later I will visit my mother’s grave.

On Sunday a Christmas party is going to hold. I will attend it. It is a meeting for cancer patients and their family. Yuki doesn’t attend it,  because he is busy in tennis. I have participated in the meeting twice, there I talked with the family who helps patients about our family anxiety and women’s complain. This meeting is organized supported by hospitals so some Rockford and medical stuff are there. Additionally such meeting is organized nationwide, so through online some meetings are connected at the same time.




No comments: