Wednesday, January 03, 2024

A new year has come!

It is in 2024. 

Yuki doesn’t need to go to the hospital. He is well. I have no fever, I am all right. 

On the first day, all members of my family got together. Then our younger daughter and granddaughter stayed with us for one night.

Today there are two members, Yuki and me. It is a usual holiday. From tomorrow our usual day starts, it means Yuki is going to go playing tennis. I ......?! though the gym opens from tomorrow.

On the other hand it is sad a big earthquake occurred. It recalled us of the Kantou east earthquake. I remembered the day spending all the day with only one portable kerosene heater. It was really difficult to get more kerosene. So I tried saving it. (Yuki was not here because of his business trip and he couldn’t come back quickly because the train didn’t work. )

I hope people in Noto area will get calm days as soon as possible.


It seems to be cloudy. The washing machine is working. But it might be difficult to dry the laundry including blankets and bed sheets. Do we need to go to a laundromat nearby?



 

No comments: