Wednesday, January 24, 2024

Good morning 0124

 

Yesterday I went to the gym. Of course Yuki went playing tennis as usual. Today I am going to the gym again. 

Yesterday I discarded one ladle, which I still used sometimes. Because Yuki bought a new ladle at a 100yen shop. Why? Yesterday Yuki dropped by at the 100 yen shop, there he found it which was introduced on TV as one of the 10 best things which are very convenient, though I didn’t see the program. Nowadays his one of hobbies is to buy inexpensive  goods and food (mainly B grade pre -packaged food or can food). So he bought the ladle. 

I don't want to increase kitchen gadgets more. To tell honestly the old ladle was expensive because I got it at a famous kitchen gadget shop. (I didn't want a new ladle.)

Well I wrote about trivial things as usual.



No comments: