Thursday, April 22, 2010

I feel itchy.

Today, it is raining and cold. Now I'm sitting in front of "my own" heater. Well, it is just a heater for a room, but my husband call it "Mieko's own heater".
I was relieved to have had the gardener trimmed the garden yesterday.

As you know, I'm in the house now. If it weren't raining I would go walking while listening to some English proglams. (Someone say " what an offensive woman.", or someone say " why don't you wear the rain coat?")

In the morning, I practiced English words, listened to some podcasts, and read some English reference for high school students who comes tonight, and read some easy English books.

One of the books I read was "Bill Gates, The Road Ahead". These days when I'm available, I'm at the computer. And I think "it's not good ". The one side of me twitter that you should return to the analog world. The other side of me also twitter that you should keep up with the current world.

Anyway Bill gates, he is one of geniuses, and he is really working hard, making efforts.

Well, Well, now I feel itchy. Yesterday I "help"ed the gardener with weeding. ( I don't know what he thought). Probably at that time I seemed to be bitten with leaves of grasses. My back of neck and shoulders itchy.


Almost the chocolate cake is done, it is an unusual thing that there is no sweets at home. So I baked chocolate cake for "myself".


No comments: