Wednesday, August 04, 2010

I'm murmurrng at????

One of my hobbies ?? , no, routine things is looking over the newspaper every morning.
And I like to read the advice column. I always thought what good ways the advisers to deal with the problems (troubles, or unhappiness). Today's poster is murmuring about her peaceful life though she is surrounded by her boy friend, her family and her friends saying "I feel sometimes empty".

Well, Well, I always murmuring "empty". So I put my eyes on the answer, and after reading that, "Hmm, it's nothing special, but it's true, it's the life" and I realised that "even though I'm getting old, I'm still competitive person, it means I might still keep energy to do something more"
--- I hope these sentences make sense.

The adviser said
You want to be acknowledged your ability more, or you want to be more confident in yourself.
And you might regret that you have nothing proud.
In this case, you should outside more and expand your world. You might need something new, and the encounter will give you some changes.

And anyway today I did 30-minute walking. Yuki said it had nothing with the advice, but anyway it was good for you to do some physical exercise.
Against the exaggerated words, my acting patterns is too simple, isn't it?

2 comments:

Tarrah08 said...

It's quite interesting to me and somewhat comforting to know that this "empty" feeling as we contemplate the next phase of the journey of life is felt no matter where we are located on this planet :) I also agree it is an internal prompt that we need to seek out new adventures and learn new things to stimulate our minds.

Mieko said...

Thanks for your comments, Tarrah08
My senteces seem to have made sense. When we or I feel the "empty", it might be a sign to go to the next step. How I deal with it is the most important key for me.